CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Okay--WE ARE BLOGGERS--or rather "braggers," as I like to say:) We are currently living out of suitcases (a lot of them) at Grandma's house. The vacation will end after Christmas, and then it will be back to RE-AL-ITY. . .or the great Midwest!!! Since I don't have updated pics to put on this, I'm going to try my best at a slide show. . .and of outdated pics. I started a BLOG (with much needed help from my brother-in-law)--but I am NOT aware of all the unwritten rules that go along with it. . .except to KEEP BLOGGING. The idea of daily or even weekly seems daunting. I'm pretty sure dishes and poopie diapers should take precedence over yakking about how hard motherhood is because the dishes are piling up and my baby keeps pooping her pants. ANYWAYS---here it goes. . .

11 comments:

WaynenRissnKids said...

Yahoo! You're blogging! And I'm the first to comment.
Blogging is lots of fun, even if you don't make daily or weekly--I never do.
You're slide show is adorable!
And you'll have to teach me how to get the cute background.
We're excited to have you guys back Crystal. Congrats on getting the blog up!

Holly said...

Welcome! I am glad you have a blog - now we can keep in touch after the boys graduate. It is addicting, you will realize soon enough!

Mamalissa said...

Wait to go Crystal! You really need to do photography professionally you know. I am always so impressed with your shots. (having a willing crew helps I am sure)

Mamalissa said...

p.s. I might be helpful for you to title your posts. That way if you even need to refer back to them you can without much searching.

The Boyles said...

Hooray!:) We have really missed having you guys around. I am not a blogger, but Kris is really good about keeping ours updated. Our name here will take you to our blog if you want to check it out!
Love,
Cami

Natasha said...

Hey! Watch out! This blogging thing is addicting! Good luck!

Palmer family said...

YIPPIE! You got a blog going Crystal! Good job. I am excited to keep in touch better! Enjoy your holidays in UT and I cannot believe (as I am sure you can agree) the light at the end of the tunnel of school is getting brighter and brighter! YAHHH. Miss you!
Linds

Kim said...

Yay, now we can keep up with you while you're gone. We miss you guys and can't wait for you to get back! :)

Tabby said...

Fun! I need to change my blog and make it fun, I just did it to make a online genealogy class. But remember to NOT put any identifying stuff in your blog; a TV news station found a young family's house from stories on the wife's blog, (did this live on the air), knew where the kids went to school, what their names were, where hubby worked, that the wife would be home alone, etc... and showed how psycho- stalker-types or burglars could take advantage of the blog's information. So always 'be safe' and think your posts through first! Hmm, maybe I need to re-do my information... anyway it's fun to see your pictures. Char has a blog too; search for nccharris.

Karen said...

I love the blog. I looked at the pics and they are gorgeous! I think Crystal is a great photographer but having beautiful kids helps too. :) I am a proud aunt I know. Love you guys!

Becky said...

Hey I'm a new bragger too! Yours looks great! It was good to see your family in Utah. Keep in touch. Jayandbeckynoyes.blogspot